jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Email Notice With New Hubs By Your Favorite Authors NOT RECEIVED

1. Sharyn's Slant profile image94
    Sharyn's Slantposted 6 years ago

There appears to be one day a week when the "email notice with new hubs by your favorite authors" is not found in my inbox early in the morning.  I've heard that this has happened to others so I figured no big deal. 
    But yesterday, Saturday, there was no email notice again.
    Today, when I check, I do have an email.  BUT it does not include all the hubs from my favorite others that have been posted since my last email received on Friday.
    If we have to "skip" a day receiving this notice, shouldn't it include ALL hubs posted since the last notice?

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Shouldn't you report it as a problem, in that category to get the staff notice it.
      I seem to be having no problem with my mails though. smile
      Here is another suggestion , go to my account, activity and hubbers you follow,  to know what they have been up to and you will catch them in action smile

Sharyn's Slantposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi sofs,
        Thanks for the info.  I do know I can check out who I am following through the activity link.  But it's easier to watch for what I missed in the emails. 
        Yet, the emails don't keep me up to date if they are missing the hub postings from the day there was no email.  It is easier to just follow the emails if there were correct.
        I could post the question elsewhere also, but this was the "need help, ask here" forum which I figured was appropriate.  Thanks for your help ~ have a great evening.
        Sharyn

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I didn't receive my copy yesterday morning. So, yes it skipped one day that I know of. I did however receive it this morning. wink

Sharyn's Slantposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Cagsil,
      Are you also missing hubs that were posted during the day you missed?  Curious?  I was.
      Thanks,
      Sharyn

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too Cagsil. Missed it yesterday. I have one day a week for some reason that I do not receive the notice in my email.

working