jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Email id

1. rm2000 profile image60
    rm2000posted 6 years ago

How can I change my email id on my hub account?

1. Jlbowden profile image82
      Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello rm2000:

I believe if you go to your Hubpage profile and click on the edit button. Here I believe you will find a list of options which will let you change or update your personal info. Hope this helps.

Jlbowden

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to Edit Profile, second tab (vertically) is called Email Settings:

https://hubpages.com/my/profile/email

Before changes can be made, certain security questions have to be configured and then answered.

2. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Good question!  I just tried to follow the instructions here

http://hubpages.com/faq/#changeemail

BUT it didn't give an option to change email address.  I looked for forum threads about changing email address and they all said the same thing.  hmmm...  I'm sure someone else would know how... that link doesn't do the trick!  Sorry, but I also want to know in case I need it.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image89
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Click on the link that WE suggested. I just tried it and it worked.

1. Rosie2010 profile image76
        Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ohhh just change the email addy that was showing!  lol  I was looking for an option that says "Change email" or something like "This is how you change your email addy.. yes you.. I'm talking to you". big_smile

3. rm2000 profile image60
    rm2000posted 6 years ago

Many thanks for the prompt response. I just tried the options suggested by you. Answered the security questions too, but to no avail. Guess there's no way one can change an e-mail id here.

1. profile image0

No doubt, the email address can be changed. The question is how to get it to work for you. Did you verify your email address? If not, try to verify it, then repeat the process.

Otherwise, do contact HubPages: team@hubpages.com

1. rm2000 profile image60
        rm2000posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much for the help. Succeeded in changing my email address through the same link by just changing the browser from Explorer to Google Chrome.

1. profile image0

You are welcome, and thanks for letting us know. Yes, shifting to Chrome or Firefox solves so many problems around here; never would have thought of it in this situation. Now I'll be looking forward to reading your hubs, once they become available.

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

I'm glad to hear you solved your problem.  I learn something new everyday.

working