jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Looking for Vacation Ideas

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I am looking for vacation ideas that do not require travel outside of the immediate neighborhood.

The only other requirement is that it contributes to global warming.

2. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Hmmm, I don't know where you neighborhood may be, but if it is in the south off the U.S.A....I have a "Hub Travel Guide" that may offer some insight.
    Global warming...it is a natural way to entertain yourself for vacation.

3. paradigmsearch profile image85

Firing up the barbecue and looking for the cat.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL, bad, bad, bad!

4. paradigmsearch profile image85

Ordering a pizza, which I just did.

I haven’t used hardcopy yellowpages in a long time. Verizon does spam big time. What are lawyer ads doing under pizza?

And they didn’t even list the place I was looking for. I had to go online to find it. lol

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lawsuit perhaps if you choke on a pepperoni? Or "emotional distress" from a bad pizza?

5. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Dress up in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts and sandals and drive around the block 67 times.  For the global warming bit...make sure your car needs a tune-up in the worst way, but don't fix it just yet. smile

1. Denise Handlon profile image86
      Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile

6. cardelean profile image88
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

Have a bonfire in your backyard fueled with treated wood, plastic, and gasoline.  While you are outside enjoying your fire, be sure to leave all of the lights on inside as well as keeping the tvs and computers running.

1. Denise Handlon profile image86
      Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol   That's a good one !  Haha

7. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

We're going to a beautiful, quiet island in the Gulf of Mexico -gorgeous beaches, clear water, no waves, good fishing, and great seafood. Wanna meet us there?

8. Bellamie profile image60
    Bellamieposted 6 years ago

Cocoa Beach, FL., great beaches, close to NASA and NASCAR!

9. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

paradigmsearch, that is funny...you don't state where the immediate vicinity might be.  My suggestion: set a dial on the floor in the middle of a N E S W letters and spin the dial.  Then, take a walk twenty feet in whatever direction you spin.  Stay there for a couple of days and then return home.

For the global warming: take timorous and cardeleans suggestions and follow those whereeever you may be.  smile

working