jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Lost and Confused

1. thejeffriestube profile image81
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

Hi all, I'm a newbie Hubber, only about a week old, and I've got 16 Hubs. The problem I'm having is that don't seem very popular. I've been really trying to make good content, all original, doing research, etc. It seems as if nothing I do really has any bearing on drawing more people in. I've messed with the titles, and just not sure if I'm doing it right. Anyone take a look for me and let me know if they're just not good enough? Thanks!

Dave

Here's an example: http://hubpages.com/hub/Anxiety-Explained

1. Froggy213 profile image27
      Froggy213posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dave, don't sweat things--first, it takes time to get recognized. 1 week is nothing.
      Always a good thing to post to FB, Twitter and stumbleupon.
      Don't get in a habit of posting links on the forums here--no-no, but that hub was very well written--keep it up!

2. thejeffriestube profile image81
      thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I moved over from another thread, anyone care to comment on this for me? Thanks!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You have posted to the wrong forum. I have requested to have this thread moved, since posting your links are not allowed elsewhere.

http://hubpages.com/forum/23

Froggy, thank you for the good advice!
      Sorry about the link WE, I reread the forum rules and will watch it in the future.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's fine, I didn't mind it personally. If the thread gets moved, the link can stay; otherwise, it might get removed by moderators.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

It is very well-written and interesting. I noticed a rather large block of empty space around your image; see if you can remove some of the double-spaces or hidden code.

This needs revision: "The one thing that does help me is having a supportive spouse helping me through it. Sometimes it seems like they don't understand it, but for the most part they are great."

"...help... helping..." doesn't sound good. And who are "they"? Usually, a person only has one spouse, perhaps you mean relative.

Very good catch! That shows me that just because you wash something through MS Word a billion times, it is NOT a replacement for your own eyes, :-)

working