jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Am I doing good in Hubpages?

1. anime_nanet profile image60
    anime_nanetposted 9 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers.

I'm a newbie in hubpages and I just wanted to know from more experienced users if I'm doing good or not - tips on how to improve are welcome!

I started my first hub thirteen days ago, and since then I have 7 hubs published (well, 9, but I deleted 2 of them by my own accord, because they were substandard hubs related to issues not concerning my main topic - ANIME).

Indeed, I devoted all my hubs to a theme - Anime. Maybe it's a bit reductor, but it's something I really like and I feel confortable talking about.

In 13 days I have a total of 840 visits to my hubs. I affiliated to all the programs and I think I did 25 cents all in adsense.

Is this evolution good?

Thanks for the (I hope ^_^) upcoming feedback!

Anime_nanet

2. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Was that link intended for self promotion? Snip it please. People will visit your hubs without that.

Regards

3. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Moved by Admin to from "Knowledge Exchange" to "Extreme Hub Makeover"

4. anime_nanet profile image60

No, it was a real question, thanks for your concern.

Regards

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image68
      Ryan Hupferposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I just took a look and considering that I don't know anything about Anime, these Hubs look like they're put together really well.

Maybe I'll learn something? smile

5. anime_nanet profile image60

Thanks for the feedback Ryan big_smile

Anime is still unknown to a lot of people and it's quite a unique form of entertainment.
    Frankly I think those japanese are CrAzY and one of the reasons I see the shows is to find out how much more insane can they get ^_^'

I'm quite happy that you as a much more experienced hubber liked the way I put mine together. I will try to follow the same models then.

Kiitos

6. Ryan Hupfer profile image68
    Ryan Hupferposted 9 years ago

Yeah, I would keep up with what you're doing and you should have that 90+ HubScore in no time. smile

working