jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense trouble

1. MooreBeauty profile image80
    MooreBeautyposted 6 years ago

I'm kind of new to Hubpages.  I set up my Google AdSense account but I'm not sure I did it right.  When I go to look at my affiliate settings under earnings, it says 'You Refused the Association with HubPages'.  I don't remember doing that at all and I can't figure out how to change that in my AdSense account.

Where do I go and what do I do to change that?

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Something has gone wrong, technically.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The way you describe it, a decision may have been logged with the system for one reason or another. To undo that, I suggest contacting HubPages and ask them to clear out the settings, so that you can try again:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

3. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

This means that you haven't linked your Google Adsense account with Hubpages.  Go to your account page, click "Earnings", this will bring you to "Affiliate Settings."  On the left of each affiliate program, there is "configure".. Click configure on the left of Google Adsense.  It will ask for the 5 last digits of your phone number and Zip Code if you're from the states, in my case in Canada we have postal code.  Then Click "Link my accounts"  I hope this helps.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think so.

1. MooreBeauty profile image80
        MooreBeautyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I tried what Rosie2010 said and it almost worked but everytime I filled it out and clicked 'Link my accounts', it just said there was an error every single time so now I'm going to do what the Webstire examiner and pray that works.  Thanks!!

1. Rosie2010 profile image76
          Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry, it didn't work.  I hope HP team can help you.  Let us know.

2. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 6 years ago

I have a feeling that you have not allowed HP to access your accounts which is the last stage in making your account active, write yo team@hubpages.com and give them access to your accounts.

working