jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How can revenue potential for all my seven Hubs be same?

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but my last 7-8 hubs have a revenue potential of 1 $. It seems strange as all of them are on different topics. Can someone explain this?

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know other than to think that the Google changes has meant that articles have gone down in income potential due to the drop in hits.

I am going to check my latest hubs, be back later to see what others say. smile

No, I don't have a clue. I have $$$$ on my latest hub which is not very busy at all yet.

1. sid_candid profile image59
          sid_candidposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi earnestshub,
          I mean 1$ or 4 $ in the revenue potential does not matter but how can it be same for 7-8 different hubs. I mean they are of different length and more importantly on widely different topics.

I see what you mean. smile I have no idea! smile

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I believe the revenue potential is based largely on the keywords. Some keywords pay more than others. It's really that simple.

Besides, you shouldn't really pay any attention to those $$$$s. I've found them to be meaningless. Some of my higher earning hubs have only $ or $$, while dud hubs have $$$$$. Go figure. smile

3. lakeerieartists profile image73
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

I believe the $$ come from your tags.  That is at least what I have found on my hubs.  When I change the tags, the $$ change too.  But I agree with Irohner, it is only a guess, not really that accurate.

working