jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What would the category for this title be? Please help!

1. tamron profile image55
    tamronposted 6 years ago

My Mailbox Keeps Getting Smashed by Kids
    I can't come up with a category. The article is about how to get revenge on someone purposely running your mailbox over.  Any Ideas?

1. WoodsmensPost profile image54
      WoodsmensPostposted 6 years agoin reply to this

What about the topic --- politics and social issues  /social issues / violence and abuse issues (or crime and justice issues)

2. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 6 years ago

I've just looked around in 'Topics', but no, not exactly. Maybe 'Crime and Justice Issues', but I'm not sure if that really fits your title.

3. tamron profile image55
    tamronposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys I really appreciate your help Parenting advice just didn't seem right!  Ill try that category politics and social issues  /social issues / violence and abuse issues (or crime and justice issues)

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I tend to look at the crime and justice issues. The act is a crime and the revenge is actually a way of getting justice for your own satisfaction.

1. Rosie2010 profile image74
        Rosie2010posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I second the motion.  Sounds good to me.

4. mdlawyer profile image57
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

It is a social issue, a crime (doubtful, if too young kids involved), parenting and related aspects. Can fall into more than one category.

5. Teylina profile image59
    Teylinaposted 6 years ago

I third Michael's explanation--right on!

6. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Oh LoL lol

7. recommend1 profile image66
    recommend1posted 6 years ago

I fourth Social Issues   -  it is neighbourhood violence, crime and punishment would apply maybe - after you get the b@@@@@@s big_smile

working