jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

help

1. misty95 profile image59
    misty95posted 6 years ago

they have took my 4 web pages of for revision , substandard, can any one in the background , tape in , direct which way? im useless on computers

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I checked your profile. If your hubs are the same way; then I would guess that spelling, grammar, and punctuation are the issues.

2. White Teeth profile image58
      White Teethposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Imagine it is like writing a paper for school instead of texting a friend. You have to capitalize first letters of sentences and that type of stuff.

2. misty95 profile image59

thanks, its all in my head , i dont tend to look that close at words,, some bits seem, unimportant, when your forever dealing with death, have to get the dictionary out

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Misty, I think you need to look really closely. I'm not trying to be an authority on the English language, but your words here would sound much better if you just punctuated differently:

Thanks - it's all in my head. I don't tend to look that close(ly) at words; some bits seem unimportant when you're forever dealing with death. Have to get the dictionary out.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A student/teacher copy of Microsoft Office might still cost less than a $100. It’s amazing what it can do for spelling, punctuation, and even grammar.

@all:  If there is other, less expensive software out there that is equally as good in this area, please post. smile

3. misty95 profile image59

Thankyou. I did the school example, although most of my time I had a few ghosts in my head. Needless to say the same used to happen at school, they always gave it back with nearly all punctuation wrong. God they were terrible. That bad they even made me laugh.

working