jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Google AdSense Payment Via Western Union Cash Quick

1. twobmad profile image51
    twobmadposted 6 years ago

Hi.. everyone

Has anyone also noticed that the google Adsense makes the payment available via Western Union? I was surprised,thinking that it was not paid via western Union.

1. kschang profile image88
      kschangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've always gotten a check mailed to me.

twobmadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That was what I knew before method of payment used by Google AdSense. I just found this morning with an option to choose in my google adsense payment setting thats why. Thanks for the reminder.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I always thought Western Union was what scammers and dodgy dealers used?

oh. that is sad to hear @WryLit. But I have been using it for more than 2 years now. Maybe, you are right to say that 's scam when you mean the fees or charge. However the good thing is - a quick trnasaction

1. recommend1 profile image65
        recommend1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here in China which is accused of being high on the scam list - Western Union is advised against by almost every legit source, some companies refuse to accept payment through them.

thank you @recommend1 your contribution about western union in China is very alarming and informative.

3. thisisoli profile image54
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Western Union is used by scam artists, as well as legitimate sources.  Google payments through western union ARE legitimate.

Banks also use western union to get oney to palces quick, When I got jumped in Barcelona my bank gave me a number over the phone and let me make a cash withdrawl within minutes.

Western Union is used a lot by scam artists because it is very easy for people to disappear with your money. My advice - Accept money by Western Union, but don't pay with it, unless you receive the product/service FIRST!

But do you think it is trust worthy when the Google Adsense will use it for revenue transaction?

1. skyfire profile image73
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Like any other payment processor WU is abused by scammers, so let's not blame the platform. Atleast they're not like paypal -breaking rules in most of the countries.

Instead of using western union you should use wire transfer feature of adsense. This feature puts money directly into your bank account.

Thanks a lot.  I will take it as a reminder.

working