Question about Amazon Associates

1. Angelique Newman profile image60
    Angelique Newmanposted 6 years ago

Is it alright if I checked more on Website Traffic & Monetization on Amazon Associates?

It says; how do you drive traffic to your website(s)?

I checked the SEO, Social Networks and Forums.

I just wanted to double check with you if I did this alright.  So far this may be the only thing I may make anything on.

I still can't get AdSense but I  emailed hubpages so hopefully things will work out.

Thanks, I truly appreciate the helpI just wanted to double check with you if I did this alright.  So far this may be the only thing I may make anything on.

I still can't get AdSense but I  emailed hubpages so hopefully things will work out.

Thanks, I truly appreciate the help as I familiarize myself with hubpages.

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Yes, I don't think there's much of an issue with which ones you select. As long as you have your Amazon account you're all good to go.

Adsense can take several days to get approved, although you have more chance of approval if you have a good quality body of work to show. You need to apply using your profile URL.

Don't stress about being approved too fast though - it took me five months to get my first Amazon sale and I only earnt about $5 off Adsense in the first few months.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Hi Angelique, welcome to Hubpages!  From Toronto here.  So nice to see another Canadian here in HP.  I just read your first hub.  You did a great job.  If you already have an Amazon account, start adding the Amazon capsule in your hubs.  But don't worry about earnings for now, just keep on writing.  Hubpages also has it's own HP Ads program.  I think (I'm not sure) everyone is welcome to sign up.  We can earn from HP Ads as well.  I wish you the best here in Hubpages.  If you have any more questions, just ask.

Rosie

working