jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Best topic to write on

1. akrami profile image69
    akramiposted 6 years ago

Hello dear Hubbers!

Please help me to find good topics or titles to write on.  I can write on most of the common subjects, but have to idea about the titles to write on.  So, Please help me with you suggestion in the form of most interesting topics or titles to write on.  Have you any?

1. paradigmsearch profile image92
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Based on other posts I’ve seen, Indian related subjects can and do get lots of traffic.

akramiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for you reply, dear Paradigm!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages and the Forums!

I would suggest, before you write on any topic, that you check out the FAQ's page and visiting the Learning Center, so you can have the best understanding of progressing forward.

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/

akramiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Dear Cagsil!
      Thank you for your suggestion and link to read.

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

dang, stole me words once again roll  lol

3. cubesz profile image60
    cubeszposted 6 years ago

Write about things that are unique, that no one has really written about. Unique content tends to stand out in a crowd. You should search around Hubpages' large amount of content to find if the topic you are planning to write about is unique.

4. mdlawyer profile image39
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

Hubs should be informative and useful to the searchers. It may be difficult to find unique topics and if any, there may not any searchers for that.

5. mdlawyer profile image39
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

It seems you have been on the search for good topics for the last two years.  You are yet to pick up a topic.

working