jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Blogger Template

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I have just started a blogger blog on recipes. Where can I get a nice template suite to the topic and how can I upload it to my blogger blog. Please explain step by step as I am not god with these things.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Have you tried using the template creator? You can pick from tons of different layouts, color designs and background images. You can also move around the various boxes on the DESIGN page once you've gone back into your main blogger interface.

3. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I am sorry Wrylili but have no idea about it. Can you please explain it in a bit more detail.

4. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

From your main blog screen (should have orange B symbol and your blog name in big letters top left) click on DESIGN. Then click on TEMPLATE DESIGNER. From there you can choose a basic template, then  change the background image (about a hundred available or upload your own), change colours, move things around etc. Then click Apply to Blog when done.

5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

I agree, better to design your own unique template.

6. Haunty profile image81
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

I agree. It's easier to use the template creator than to modify a template that someone else made.

working