jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to make your Blogger blog look more professional?

1. LOT2DO profile image38
    LOT2DOposted 8 years ago

How to make your Blogger blog look more professional?

2. GAWjr profile image58
    GAWjrposted 8 years ago

I used a template by Daily Blog Tips that was converted over from a WordPress template through eblogger tips(I think).

Anyway, there are alot of free professional looking templates available for download for free on to Blogger.  That's what I did.

For an example see my site: homedadnetwork.blogspot.com

This Blog/Site was built completely free by me and I don't know HTML or anything, I can only cut and past it.

I think there are lots of free options available to anyone who would like to build a professional looking blog or web site for free.

If you'd like to know more anyone may feel free to contact me on Hubpages or email me gwalterjr@gmail.com etc.

3. erlynsantillan profile image56
    erlynsantillanposted 7 years ago

A blog should be optimized for users, search engines and income, in that order. A professional-looking blog is important. Look for clean sites--a white background works well--at the WordPress Theme Viewer site. Some of the themes are less SEO-friendly than others. Add a form to capture names and e-mails to build your e-mail list.

4. itmaverix profile image61
    itmaverixposted 7 years ago

A professional blog should contain gadgets or widgets which are simple to use and looks like related with blog name or address. The design and template of blog is very important but the content is always ahead. A professional blog must have content unique and clear to their users.

Thank you,

5. Fairooz_M profile image55
    Fairooz_Mposted 6 years ago

When i started my blog http://www.technotweaks.com i was using a professional blogger template which was really awesome. However now i moved to WordPress.
    I got the professional blogger templates from http://www.premiumbloggertemplates.com
    there are a lot of awesome template there.

6. shameemweb profile image59
    shameemwebposted 5 years ago

Theme which makes more professional for readers