jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Hub Score stuck up

1. shampa sadhya profile image87
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Last evening I published one hub and it garnered 15 page views on the same day. The Hubscore was 52. The most astonishing point is today neither there is any additional page views nor any increase in hubscore.
    Even all other hub's page views and hubscores have got stuck up.
    One hub is showing the rise in traffic sign since yesterday and it seems it has stuck up too
    I'm extremely confused. What's the matter and what should do now?

2. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't worry about the hubscore as that can go in any direction at any time.
    But I have also not had one page view today. I assume there is an issue with the hubpage system and the views will be loaded in at some point.

shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your reply gave me confidence. Thanks

3. theherbivorehippi profile image82
    theherbivorehippiposted 6 years ago

There are a few threads already started on this topic.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/75026

You can often find many answers you're looking through by browsing through at least the main page of the forums.

shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion.

4. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 6 years ago

Just confirmed. I'm receiving Comments on some hubs without any increase in pageviews. The hubsystem is broken at the moment.

5. Reality Bytes profile image91
    Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago

If it is stuck up for more then three hours seek a physicians advice  lol  JK

6. Howard S. profile image86
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

This information is completely irrelevant, but everyone wants to know anyway:

Hub Score movement lags behind the blue and red arrows. The arrow presence lags behind daily page views. The rate of change between daily/weekly/monthly page views affects Hub Score, as does number of comments. Recency of publication affects Hub Score rate of climb/descent.

Before publishing, a hub can go down into the 40's or up into the 80's (and probably beyond), depending on what you do or do not do to it and for how long. The score of unpublished hubs is factored in to Hubber Score.

Just don't ask me to prove any of this, because I haven't wanted to reverse-engineer the formulas. They keep fine-tuning them anyway.

7. mdlawyer profile image58
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

It seems there are too many glitches these days.

1. profile image0
      Multimanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We agree.

working