jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

After a week My article "needs to be revised before it can be publish"

1. rachel.A profile image57
    rachel.Aposted 6 years ago

Hello
    After a week My article "Hub needs to be revised before it can be published" i dont understand what i need to be revised??? i email hubpage but they did not replay.. PLz any one help me to identify that things to revised

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When you visit the hub/s that have been unpublished there should be a warning message in the black box at the top.

I had a look at the three hubs that were unpublished and they were very short, with little content. They all linked to the same website. They were probably unpublished for being low quality or being overly promotional. It may also be because of unrelated links.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Judged by your forum post, with all due respect, problems with English grammar and the like may have caused it to be considered "substandard."

1. rachel.A profile image57
      rachel.Aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

English grammar like the word "fiancé " dont use it . and what else

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since your hubs have been unpublished they can't be seen by anyone except staff. If you read my post above it explains how to check what the warnings were for and other issues in the hubs.

2. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here are some examples from the forum post...what i need to be revised ,... no you do not need to be revised -  you need to revise ( edit) your hubs.
        i email hubpage but they did not replay. This should be 'I emailed Hubpages and they have not replied as yet'.

My intension here is to help you not to make you feel bad.. those are the kind of errors moderators might be looking at .. kindly edit your hubs before resubmitting them .
        Best wishes to you

working