jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

HP Ads are firing all cylinders! I'll write 1000 hubs in next 1 year!!

1. andycool profile image72
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

HP Ads are firing all cylinders (at least for me)! I'm taking a challenge to write 1000 hubs in next one year. I think my earnings are just taking off with the launch of the HP Ad Program and with my merely close to 10,000 page views (I'm going to achieve that milestone in this May)!

What are you thinking guys? Is there anyone else ready to take such a huge challenge?

1. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how much are you getting?

andycoolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On an average half dollar a day (combining Ad Sense 30% and HP ads 70%). Thanks!

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice to hear someone is doing well with Hpads, as for doing 1000 hubs over one year, unless you pay someone to do it for you, you will fail. Your consistency will drop after each month and the quality of your hubs will suffer as a result. If you don't do Kw research and don't back link your hubs will mostly wither and die. You may have the odd exception, but they will not rank in google for long.
      All the same, this is your business I may be wrong, good luck in your endeavors.

Let's see what happens, I'm here to survive for the long haul. So I've to adopt a strategy to write more hubs not compromising with quality. So far so good! Thanks for wishing me luck! smile

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

For myself, there is no possible way I can write 3 quality hubs per day for a year.  There aren't enough hours in the day to do the research (topic and keywords), write the hubs and proofread them at least twice.

Normally it's not possible, I've got a way to write three quality hubs a day. I will do my researches five days a week and then write and publish 20 hubs in the rest two days of the week. I won't go for keyword research and back-linking, back-links are bound to come for good quality hubs (I'm already experiencing that). So far as keywords are concerned I won't pay any attention at all because I prefer to depend on solid topics, which have the potential to become the high paying keywords in the days to come (let me give you an example, "Rain Water Harvesting"). smile

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

It's nice to hear you're doing well with HP Ads. I shut them off. As for your Challenge of 1000 Hubs in one year. No thank you. It would take away from my relaxation time and put my focus on something else, other than where it should be. But, good luck.

Thanks Cags! smile

4. smanty profile image68
    smantyposted 6 years ago

Wow, good luck! If you are able to complete that challenge you set for yourself, I will truly be very impressed. As for me, I am going to try and write 30 or so hubs during the summer months. I have seen an increase in earnings with the HP ad program also, and I really want to see what its potential is. Good Luck with everything!

Thanks smanty! smile

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

A thousand hubs?  Wouldn't you be better off with three hundred really good ones?

I don't know if that's possible but I'll try undoubtedly.

6. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I hope that the HP mods don't unpublish half of those 1000 hubs. Good luck!

7. CASE1WORKER profile image78
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

good luck but it is always a little worrying when this type of challenge/target appears as the quality might diminish. However not knowing your cirumstances- if you are a 40 hour a week hubber and used to doing research, it should be perfectly possible to do and to do the high quality especially as you are not doing the SEO trip- i wish you well- have clicked the follow button to read some and see how you do.
    good luck

Thanks! smile

working