jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (16 posts)

How many hubs is it possible to write in a day?

1. Clayton Fernandes profile image79
    Clayton Fernandesposted 6 years ago

How many hubs is it possible to write in a day?

2. HERBERT ubaldo profile image60
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

It depends on your style. Some hubbers write about 5 hubs or more a day.

3. OutsideTheLines profile image59
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

You can write a lot of hubs in 24 hours, but I'd be more worried about the quality. When writing in bulk no matter how hard you try with a vast amount of hubs the quality will decrease with each one. I think a safe amount to keep quality up is around 4-6

Clayton Fernandesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Aye, i completely agree with you, concerning quality, i guess its possible to write 4 hubs minimum in a day!

4. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

It depends on the length of the hubs and quality that u wish to provide to your audience. I say write few but keep the quality high. Writing 3-4 high quality hubs a day is ideal.

5. Lorenzo27 profile image74
    Lorenzo27posted 6 years ago

If you are a good hubber, with great creativity and speed of typing, you could write even 10 articles in a day. But you know, everyone of us is different, so every kind of answer results not so much satisfying.

6. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I'm interested to see what other hubbers put down as I have never managed one hub in a day - a quick draft with a couple of photos maybe, but that's it.

7. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

It depends on how much research you have to do, if any, your typing speed, your knowledge on the subject and your motivation. It is difficult to pinpoint the amount another person can accomplish if you don't know them. I try to limit myself on HP because I work for Elance, have about 7 Blogs and 3 websites of my own which I need to keep current. I also have another HP account that I also need to keep fresh. I I was to really go at it on HP without neglecting my other duties I would do a max of five, more if I have nothing else to do.

8. Rosie2010 profile image78
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

It depends on what kind of hubs you want to write about.  Creative writers might write multiple hubs a day depending when creative juices flow.  Article writers might just write one article a day, depending on their knowledge of the topic.. how much research is involved.  I am more of a research writer, so it takes me hours, even days sometimes, to publish an article.  There are a lot of recipe writers here.  I'm guessing, if you have hundreds of original recipes that your great great grandmother left you, you can write as many hubs a day as your fingers hitting the keyboard would allow you.  Although I can type 100wpm, my great great grandmother didn't leave me any recipes.. I don't even know how to cook. sad(

9. ronhi profile image76
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

i cant finish more than one...well, i could if I was writing full time but with a day time job and other issues to attend to, i take anything between one day to a week to finish a just one hub

10. Aceblogs profile image61
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

Well a quality hub takes more than a day i feel , and quality is always appreciated over quantity .

11. nybride710 profile image60
    nybride710posted 6 years ago

I wrote three in one day on 2/28 of this year.  I had just started here, had lots of new ideas and didn't have anything else to do.  These days, I write about 6 new hubs a month.

12. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

You could probably write several - in fact, I recently read a hubber doing a challenge and I believe she said she was writing 3-4 a day. The real question, though, is how many QUALITY hubs can you write in a day? Anyone can throw a bunch of crap out there, but that is what they will be. Crap.

With research, choosing good photos and video, taking care in its layout -- maybe one a day - would kind of depend on how much research you have to do, how long it is, how many photos, etc.

13. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 6 years ago

I wrote three the other day, but I am manic,and they were short. Usually I write one a month or something on average.

14. dui profile image60
    duiposted 6 years ago

I prefer to write two hubs in a week, because sometimes my brain got tired to think what to right, if everyday smile

Clayton Fernandesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

True, with research involved, i guess it would take up time!

working