jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Should I be happy?

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I have made an extra $1 in May from Hubpages from adsense compared to April though both the numbers are less than $10. Should I be happy? May be a small reason to be happy that things are moving up?

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well sid we keep telling all the newbies to be patient, sometimes we forget to remind ourselves of it.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Always be happy . . . better than being sad.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Life is always fluctuating sid, so be happy whatever! Any earnings should be celebrated. Well done that your hard work is reaping you rewards.

4. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
    DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I'm still here after all you whack-os talked me into staying!  I did turn off HP ads for awhile becuase I think by and large my hubs are ones that should be commonly searched in Google and see an upswing already in my Google earnings.  It still may take me eight more months to hit pay-out, but I was dead ending with HP ads.
    So yeah, Sid, like she said!  Be happy!

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My first 2 months on Hubs was a disappointment as I made a total of $0.00 which inspired me to write about it.

What I did to get over my disappointment was to focus on my writing skills, market my hubs (ie, social networking), improve previous hubs by editing or rewriting. Genuinely find hubbers with high quality hubs to follow and research all my articles properly before publishing.

Don't concentrate on the money, concentrate on you writing and hub activity and very soon you will earn more.

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85

OMG hope i didn't have anything to do with you changing your mind and deciding to stay. smile

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
        DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, if the whack-o fits...!

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85

That's ok then, don't want to be seen as having favorites.

working