jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hub is not searchable!!! Not even on Hubpages search box!

1. sameer.anand profile image59
    sameer.anandposted 6 years ago

Is anyone having similar problem as mine? I published a hub, it had some 29 views as well, but neither I can find it on google nor on Hubpages search box.
    Even after matching the exact phrases of heading I couldn't get a result for my hub!!!

2. CMHypno profile image96
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Your first one is searching fine, and the second one just probably has not been indexed yet

3. Debbie Cook profile image81
    Debbie Cookposted 6 years ago

I had the same thing happen a few days ago during the time that the Hubpages server had an issue.

Two of my newly published hubs showed up on my account page but did not show up in a search for a few days after I published them.

I had published several hubs that day and all but the two hubs were searchable.

Eventually both hubs became searchable from my profile page search box.

sameer.anandposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your comment. :-)

I believe that something similar is happening in this case as well.

4. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

It takes a few days for Google crawlers to find your hub and a couple of hours for Hp to display it.

When you publish a hub, if you look for it immediately in the latest hubs section you may not find it the first day. Viewers can see it but it might not show up in the categories yet until Hp does their daily refresh thing.

sameer.anandposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Cardisa for your comment. This was an important thing for me to know. smile

working