jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I got my articles on facebook but how do i get them other sites?

1. taylorslaw profile image63
    taylorslawposted 6 years ago

I got my articles to post of my facebook page but I can not figure out how to get them to other sites?

Any knowledge on this topic is welcome.

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Each hub has a Share button with access to various sites, including Twitter.

2. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

There is a Share button on the bottom of each Hub that lets you share your Hub on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Blogger Digg, StumbleUpon, and Reddit. Be careful not to share on sites where you are not an active participant.   Here's a HubPages Learning Center guide on proper backlinking strategies:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/a-gu … acklinking

The Learning Center is a great place to start out to see the best practices here.  Welcome to HubPages!

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

If you posted them on Facebook, then the procedure is similar on Tweeter. Also consider posting your links to : Shetoldme, Redgage, and IMAutomator. You may want to consider Traffup also.

You have to register with each site since you cannot post unless registered, but once you do posting is simple.

1. taylorslaw profile image63
      taylorslawposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Great thank you. I am not a member on those sites so I will sign up.

Thank you guys. I am so new to this and still learning.

3. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much about backlinking right now.  It's best to spend your time writing high quality, useful Hubs.  The backlinks will grow organically if you do that!  Cheers!

working