jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Need help pasting my adsense code.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 6 years ago

Hi,

I've just been granted an adsense account, however, I am completely baffled. I've copied the code, no I have no idea where or how to paste it? Please help!

Hollie Thomasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi,
      I meant to say I've copied the adsense code, but then it states I must paste it onto my website.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You don't paste it on any website.

Go to "my account", which will bring you to your statistics page. Find your affiliate section, then you have to enter your Publisher's ID in the appropriate box for Adsense and connect your Hubpages account to Adsense.

Then you will get your shared revenue for the impressions you receive.

Try going through the Learning Center for more information.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

3. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 6 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for that. I've already done what you've suggested, it's just that as I was going through the adsense stuff, it was stated that I had to choose the ad type-save it all, get the ad-code etc. Relieved now, thank you.

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Hollie, you can choose the ad type for your hubs, but you do not have to add them to your hubs. wink

If you're operating your own website, then you will have to put the code into the website HTML. It's not something that has to be done on HP. smile

Hollie Thomasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil- I didn't really want to choose ads, just thought it may be a requirement. I'm quite happy for google to choose the ads (as long as I get my rev share-well eventually!

1. Cagsil profile image59
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

working