jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Missing in Action ;-) Not receiving new Hubs announcements - Third

1. Earth Angel profile image77
    Earth Angelposted 6 years ago

Blessings to the GREAT HubPages Team this Monday Morning!

The following was posted by Hubber Cardelean:

Emails of hubbers new hubs

95 cardelean posted 47 hours ago

For the last two days I have not received any emails from hubpages with new hubs by hubbers that I follow.  Is this happening to anyone else?  If so why?  I've noticed a big decline in views the last couple of days and my new hubs have virtually no views.  I'm wondering if this is why.

94 Earth Angel posted 4 minutes ago in reply to this:

Blessings Cardelean for bringing this up! Me, too! Third day without receiving my normal batch of HubPage's new Hubs by my favorite Hubbers! (I love to read/comment first thing in the morning with a good cup of chai java!) This must be a glitch! It's Monday and I am sure the HubPages Team is on it

Blessings, Earth Angel!

HubPages Team, Please keep us posted!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You posted to the other thread, so what was your purpose for opening this thread? It makes no sense.

It is against forum rules to open more than one thread on the same topic.

3. SunSeven profile image68
    SunSevenposted 6 years ago

Ah! Drop it cags, people are getting desperate without anyone responsible giving proper replies.

WR

4. Earth Angel profile image77
    Earth Angelposted 6 years ago

Blessings SunSeven! And to you too, Cagsil!

Since Cardelean had posted under the Forum, "Ask a Question" ~ And no one had posted yet under this Forum, "Report a Problem"
    I chose to do so!

(I imagine HubPages checks the "Report a Problem" Forum much more frequently!)

At the same time, Cardelean was kind enough to bring it up first so I wanted to make sure she received proper credit!

I was unaware that posting in two Forums was inappropriate! Thank you for the clarification!

Good to see/read you SunSeven! Blessings, Earth Angel!

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey Earth,

If you had been more active in the forums, then you would know that STAFF doesn't respond to the report a problem thread, much anymore, but does in fact respond to the "Need Help" threads.

@SunSeven- NO! I will not drop it as you suggest. It's ridiculous and you know it. Forum rules apply. If you don't like it, then too bad.

1. SunSeven profile image68
        SunSevenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Oh God!. Why are you so edgy today?

I hope you get paid for being proxy. smile

WR

working