jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Google adsense account disable

1. nancy2011 profile image61
    nancy2011posted 6 years ago

I apply for google adsense recently and get the feedback:

"It appears that your Google AdSense Account, with the publisher id xxxxxxxx has been disabled due to violations of Terms and Conditions. You should not apply again, as each person is only allowed to have a single Google AdSense Account."

My question is I never have google adsense account, how can I get my account been disable?

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why can't you address this issue in Google adsense forum.

2. hotwebideas profile image79
      hotwebideasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nancy, did you click on your own Google Adsense ads? That usually causes it. I am not saying that you did that purposely, but people click on Google ads not knowing that it is their own on Hubpages and that is truly a violation of Adsense.

The best advice I can give you is too apply again, but under your family member, husband, or friend. Then, be careful. big_smile

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is very impractical and risky. Even if it went through, there are tax implications, and it often takes a long time to reach the payout threshold. AdSense is a long-term investment, not an easy thing to share with others.

1. hotwebideas profile image79
          hotwebideasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's right, Website Examiner.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Contact Google Adsense directly and appeal their decision. You might get lucky and get an account. wink

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Here is the link to the AdSense information, which also includes a link to the mandatory appeals form:

http://www.google.com/adsense/support/b … swer=57153

4. nancy2011 profile image61

Cagsil, sarovai & Website Examiner,
    Thank you for your suggestions and supports.
    I will try my luck...

5. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Nancy it may not be a great idea to apply in your family members name if you use the same IP address as you will have to give your physical address and telephone number and  Google would become more suspicious about your activity. .. The system is designed to pick out duplication.

6. nancy2011 profile image61

hotwebideas,
    no, i never click on my own google adsense ads. You mean re-apply using the same hub but with family member's name? I don't think that will be accepted as said by sofs.

sofs,
    thanks for your advice.

7. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Hotwebideas, thanks. I appreciate your good intentions, and I can see the temptation as well.

working