jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (21 posts)

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!

1. Beth100 profile image86
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

http://blog.bulkbeefjerky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1309444215-84.jpg

Wishing all my fellow Canadian hubbers a wonderful day of celebrating our country's birthday today!  Be safe, party smart and have a great time!!!

1. profile image68
      logic,commonsenseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Every day is a Happy Canada day when one is dressed like that! smile
      Do all the women in Canada look that good?
      If so, I'm moving!

2. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Never too late to greet all Canucks...

SEXY>>

2. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Ah Beth, you beat me to it.  I was already posting another one before I saw this one.  You can say hello in my other post if you like.

Happy Canada Day to you and everyone. smile

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

Happy Canada Day Canucks!

4. Beth100 profile image86

Thanks Timorous and SOH!!  I hope that you both had a grand day celebrating!  smile

5. kirstenblog profile image76
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Happy Canada day to you! big_smile

6. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

Enjoy Canada Day! Hope it's happy.
    Someday I would love to see more of Canada. I was there when I was three (I caught my first fish!), and once my first year of marriage when we visited Niagara Falls.

7. TamCor profile image79
    TamCorposted 6 years ago

Happy Belated Canada Day...from a Buckeye! big_smile

One question--why are you called "Canucks"? Cool name, though--I was just curious! lol

8. Beth100 profile image86

@ Kristen -- Thank you!!!  smile

@ RebekahElle -- Oh, you must come again!!!  Look me up and call me -- I'll give you a grand tour (especially of where to go fishing!!)  smile

@ Tamcor -- ha ha  I don't know why the expression is Canucks!  ha ha  I had to look up why you call yourself a buckeye!  ha ha  lol
    Thanks!!  Happy early fourth of July to you and Tom!!  smile

1. TamCor profile image79
      TamCorposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Beth!  We're spending the Fourth at a big auction--our idea of a fun day! lol

Sorry about throwing you off with the Buckeye thing, lol...I was just being goofy! big_smile

9. Beth100 profile image86

No probs Tammy!  An auction sounds like fun!!  I've never been to one where I actually bought anything.  lol  probably the tight wad inside of me!  lol

Have a great time, and buy lots (at steal of a deal prices, of course!!)  Tell Tom I said hi!!  smile

1. TamCor profile image79
      TamCorposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'll be sure to tell him! smile

We've been going to auctions for years, so we've bought tons of things, lol..but, we turn around and sell most of it on Ebay, so auctions MAKE us money,and it's like having free rein to spend money--it's the best of both worlds, lol... lol

10. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Happy Canadian Day Beth, and every other hubber that lives in canada!

11. Beth100 profile image86

Hey Steven!!  thank you!  And happy fourth of July to you!!  What's your plans for celebrating?  xo

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know. I haven't really decided yet.  I was probably going to call my mom after I get off work tomorrow to see if she wants to do something on the fourth since I'm off.  I know she's been a bit lonely lately because she's been stuck at home because of her knee surgery that she had a few weeks ago. 

edit:  How about yourself?  Do you got any plans for this weekend?  smile xoxoxo

12. Beth100 profile image86

she should get out and get some fresh air.  smile  And I know that your visit will cheer her up.  smile

We spent the day yesterday at a festival, went home in the afternoon for a break from the heat and then headed back to watch the fireworks at night.  Today is my youngest`s birthday so it`s been party all day!  I told him yesterday that the fireworks were for him because everyone was celebrating his birthday (Ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but Ì`ve always told him this since he was born! ha ha

xo

That's cool. I didn't realize it was your son's birthday.  Well I hope he's having good time, as well as the rest of your family.  Be sure to wish the little guy a happy birthday for me.  smile

As for my mom, I am a bit worried about her, but hopefully she'll recover soon.  I was with her all last week at her place, since her husband was out of town.  Unfortunately, i couldn't this week because of school and work.  Hopefully, she's okay though, as i know her husband is already back taking care of her, so at least I know, she's in good hands for now.

xo

13. Beth100 profile image86

I`ll let my li`l guy know. Thanks for wishing him a happy bday.  He was suppose to be born on the 1st of July, but my rottie was having her puppies when my water broke.  ha ha  I had to stay home and deliver the puppies first (she had a tendancy to have breech pups and I always had to go in and help her).  After the pups were born, I had a nap and then delivered my own pup.  ha ha  big_smile  Funny story, but it`s true. 

I`m off, so have a great night and safe time celebrating!  xox

I will.  You too.  Love you Beth, and happy fourth of July in case I don't see you.  xoxoxo smile

14. Harvey Stelman profile image60
    Harvey Stelmanposted 6 years ago

Beth, So they put a bathing suit on your original picture, oh that photoshop. H

working