jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Error message for comments

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

For the past hour or so, whenever I try to leave a comment on the hubs I am reading, I get an error message, something of the following nature:-

"Sorry something went wrong. Try back later and when you get the chance you can report it in the forums".

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
      FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that just happened for me. in the last 15 minutes.  But I tried several times on the same hub-the current hubnuggets nomination hub-and they are stored.  I checked the hub and I have four of essentially the same comments waiting to be apprproved.  I told the author to delete the repeats or I'd feel silly.  Most annoying.  Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

2. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cardisa.  We're looking into it now.

3. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Update: We believe that we have fixed the problem.  Thank you for reporting it.

2. saddlerider1 profile image62
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

Yes the same is happening to me, I have prepared two comments and both time the same error?? what gives...

3. JamaGenee profile image87
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

Same thing has just happened to me on several hubs I commented on. After clicking "Okay" on the error message, I hit "Refresh" and the comment is there, but whatever is making the screen go gray and the error message pop up is EXTREMELY irritating!

4. saddlerider1 profile image62
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

Yes it's working fine now, thank you Ari for jumping to the pump with a fast fix, much appreciated. Now take a bow:0)

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes it's working fine now and the comments I thought were lost were actually saved.

Thanks Ari for your quick response.

working