jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon Question....:)

1. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

When you chose to recieve an Amazon gift certificate as payment how do you recieve that gift certificate, email, regular mail or can u find it in your amazon account someplace?

2. kmackey32 profile image81

Anyone?

1. sagebrush_mama profile image78
      sagebrush_mamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A code is sent via email.  You should also know that if you switch to direct deposit at some point, timing makes a difference...I can't remember how far in advance you need to arrange that change, but I ended up with a gift cert. payout last December, when I was expecting a deposit.

3. Cyber Scribe profile image75
    Cyber Scribeposted 6 years ago

It just appears as a credit in your account, then next time you spend some money it's taken off that credit.

4. kmackey32 profile image81

I have been looking on my affiliate account and dont see it. Is it on my customer account?

1. Urbane Chaos profile image87
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've always had my earnings direct deposited, so I'm not sure about how the credits are paid out.  Your best bet is to check on the Amazon Associates forums.

5. emievil profile image78
    emievilposted 6 years ago

I receive my gift certificate through email. They'll give you a code that you will need to enter when you log in your account in Amazon.com. Then it will appear as part of the amount of your gift certificate.

*Edit* ooppps, I receive payment from Amazon through email.

working