jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

new hub

1. Maralexa profile image87
    Maralexaposted 6 years ago

I started writing my 4th hub. I entered Title, tags, etc. and tried to continue.  Was told to fix web site address. I couldn't do it and was dropped right out of system. When I went back to start again I was told title was already taken. I think it was my title and was discouraged to find I couldn't find how to pick up where I had left off or start again with my original title.
    Thnx for any help you may offer.
    It is important to me that I write this article today.

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to 'my account' and you will see your URL in red  there, click edit and write the hub.

2. Maralexa profile image87
    Maralexaposted 6 years ago

Thank you for responding so quickly, sofs.  I can not find my URL anywhere.

The title I wanted to use was Go Ahead - Make My Day.  It would not come up in the next section in the manner the program seemed to want.  I think I must have hit the wrong key on my keyboard because everything ended. I had already entered tags and Topic area.

When I went back in to start again I was told the title already existed. But, because it hadn't said that the first time, I assumed the existing title was mine.  I have no idea how to reclaim that title.
    I decided to use a different title and use the first one as a secondary title.

Thanks again for your help. I really do appreciate it.  Sincerely Maralexa

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maralexa... I tried start a new hub using the same title and it didn't say that the title was taken.. go on try again... ( of course >. i did not register the URL )
      Hope it works.. smile Best wishes to you smile

working