jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Regarding Earning

1. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

I have two questions related to earning:

1. It is five months since I have joined hubpages and I have written 13 hubs. For the last three months hubpages ad program is showing up few scents of earning but Google AdSense is nil till date. What could be the reason?

2. Regarding hubpages earning I get to know about the current month from My account and after I click for the details from My earning section then it presents the income of the current and previous month. Suppose, I want to know my total income including all the months then how can I get the details about it?

Do answer if possible. Thanks in advance.

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Adsense  earnings depends on clicks, while Hubpages ads is impression based. To get clicks you need Google traffic. SEO your hubs.
      Hubs earn better as they age.
      If you want to know your total Hub ad earnings you need to . go to my account, earnings,choose date range and enter the date or month from when you switched over to hubads until the date you want to check your earnings for.. it will show you your earnings for the period.

2. psycheskinner profile image85
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

>>For the last three months hubpages ad program is showing up few scents of earning but Google AdSense is nil till date. What could be the reason?

If you are running hubads there are very few adsense ads on your hubs, which given your small number of hubs could mean you didn't earn anything from those ads.

>>Suppose, I want to know my total income including all the months then how can I get the details about it?

Go to 'My Account', click on 'Earnings', click on 'Hubads earning reports', Go to the bottom and select 'All Time'. click submit.  the total amount earned will be at the bottom of the table.

3. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Thanks to both of you sofs and psycheskinner. It helped me to know my earning.
    Well, I am extremely sorry for one thing that I did at the time of writing. It was a blunder. God knows what was I thinking! I wrote scent for cent.
    Sorry once again for the mistake I made.

working