jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Feedback Wanted for First Hub

1. Curtis Johnson profile image60
    Curtis Johnsonposted 6 years ago

This is my very first hub and I want to get started on the right foot.  I'd appreciate it if you take a look and tell me what you think. http://curtisjohnson.hubpages.com/hub/U … Know-About
    Thanks,
    Curtis

1. Maddie Ruud profile image77
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great start, Curtis!  I think the one thing that could really enhance your Hub would be to include some additional media (like a video or two) to break up and supplement the text.

Other than that, Hubbing is like anything else... the more you do it, the better you'll get.  So keep on Hubbing and you'll be a in groove before you know it.

2. Curtis Johnson profile image60
    Curtis Johnsonposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the advice, Maddie. I agree that  pics or video would add something.  I'll have to figure out how to do that, but I have a sneaking suspicion there are several hubs on the subject.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image54
      WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks like your on the right track Curtis. As Maddie stated, a couple pics and possibly an amazon capsule. Check out the learning center for some good pointers (link at the bottom of the page) and also read some hubs from other hubbers and check out their layouts. Welcome to hubpages!!! smile Happy hubbing smile

Curtis Johnsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm excited about the possibilities of incorporating Amazon. It was one of the things the drew me to HP. Thanks for the encouraging words.

2. Danette Watt profile image86
      Danette Wattposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Curtis, welcome to Hub Pages!

You can check out the learning center, as WoodsmensPost suggested. You can also check out my series for new hubbers, look for the one called "adding visual interest."  I not only explain how to add pictures and video but also how to find pictures you can use in your hub.

Curtis Johnsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's exactly what I need!  I appreciate the guidance.

working