jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Help with my Hub, duplicate

1. nipnapcreations profile image59
    nipnapcreationsposted 6 years ago

I posted a long, lengthy message about fat loss, and getting fit, based on principles I've learned, taken in, and used in my own fitness. I HAD two other articles on firehow and bukisa but I recently took them off due to hubpages claim to duplicates. I believed those articles were what caused this, even though I went through, rewrote the whole article and tried to vary it as much as I could.

How is it possible for me to be unique, in a subject so common as weight loss and fitness, when most of what I state is facts?

Help? I don't want to lose my account on here but I DO want to share information and help others.

1. sofs profile image83
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Weight loss is subject that is always under a storm... but did you check if Google has completely de-indexed your articles on other sites.. cached articles would cause the duplicate label to stay..After having them de-indexed.. write to team@hubpage and explain it to them.

nipnapcreationsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know how to check to see if they are indexed or not. The articles on the other sites were just posted this week, as I got kind of excited in the article craze, before trying to find a GOOD quality, high traffic site. So I took them off, now it's just a waiting process.  How do I deindex them?

Also while on the subject, there is no way, without getting my account here, or there, banned, to post my articles across multiple host sites, like hubpages, associatedcontent, etc, correct?

2. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

You will get flagged for copied/duplicate content, and that could get you banned, yes.

nipnapcreationsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I'm in progress of taking down all other articles so when I post them here they do not get flagged. Thank you.

working