jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Could it be engineering in any way?

1. Aficionada profile image90
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

I know that HP staff do check in on many of the forum threads, and I know that Paul E. has seen the discussions in "The Subdomain Switch...."  But I keep wondering whether the sudden drop-off of traffic for specific Hubbers could in any way have a stuck-stats or other type of engineering component to it.  Is that being checked along with all of the other possibilities?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wonder if turning hubads off and making some adsense channels (new and old url) will be informative...

2. Maddie Ruud profile image78
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We are further investigating the traffic drops, but we haven't seen a pattern so far, and as I posted in the other thread, there are no known stats reporting issues at this time.  Of course, we'll keep you posted.

1. Aficionada profile image90
        Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

A lot of my concern has to do with seeing which specific Hubbers have been hit this time.  That is what doesn't seem to make any sense to me.  I'll look forward to learning the explanation, when that is known.

2. Aficionada profile image90
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Not to be flippant in any way, but are any of the HP servers located in London?

working