jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

NEW FOLLOW BUTTON NOT WORKING BUT INTERMITTANTLY

1. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

NEW FOLLOW BUTTON NOT WORKING BUT INTERMITTANTLY, SORRY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK ON MY KEYBOARD, GETTING ANOTHER KEYBOARD LATER TODAY.

2. Hunbbel Meer profile image85
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

I was looking the same thing a second ago, then refreshed and saw your forum post. What is the fuss all about? I am not seeing a 'follow' button AT ALL!
    Have any info about it?

1. profile image0
      Multimanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I WAS GOING TO FOLLOW SOMEONE, WHEN I NOTICED THAT THEY FOLLOW LINK IN THE BOX UNDER THE PICTURE ID WAS NOT THERE, THEN I SAW THAT THE PIC OF ALL THOSE FOLLOWING THIS PERSON WAS NOT THERE AS WELL, AND THEN I HAPPENED TO NOTICE A FOLLOW LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PROFILE PAGE, BUT SOMETIMES WHEN CLICKING IT ACTUALLY WORKS AND A LOT OF TIMES IT DOES NOT AS I TRIED FOLLOWING ABOUT FIVE OTHER PEOPLE WHOES ARTICLES I HAD ENJOYED.

1. The Reminder profile image76
        The Reminderposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I actually lost all my followers!! No followers in my account!!!

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image85
          Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Exactly! It is now starting to frustrate me =/
          At least they could have put a notification @ homepage.

1. The Reminder profile image76
            The Reminderposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Actually it says "follow" in your profile page with the amount of followers but you can't see them.

3. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

I don't have any followers anymore, either.  At least that's what it says in the forums.

4. Hunbbel Meer profile image85

I have my news feed refreshed and there are 2 news, a follower of mine has recently followed 2 new people. 17 seconds ago, and 2 minutes ago. It is starting to look creepy. How come he follow NOW?! :X

5. Hunbbel Meer profile image85

Another update of the same follower, following people. 3 seconds ago!

working