jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Is anyone else getting "weird" error messages?

1. JamaGenee profile image85
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

Starting yesterday evening (Fri), weird error messages have been popping up. The most frequent has been "Something went wrong. Please try again. And when you get a chance, you may want to report this issue in the Hubpages forums".  So here I am.

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to when or where the error message appears. Sometimes, but not always, it happens when trying to submit a comment.  Other times when editing a (published) hub or while waiting for someone else's hub to load. I've forgotten when and where else, but it's very irritating, especially when it appears the all the editing on a published hub as well as the hub itself might go "poof".

Then a few minutes ago, I hit "Submit Comment" on another hubber's hub, the screen went transparently gray (but I could still see the hub), and a radio box popped up saying I needed to sign in (or if a non-hubber, register) to leave the comment. I clicked the X in the corner and the page returned to normal, and I could see I was still signed in.

Is there (another) major overhaul in progress?

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not that I know of, but who the heck knows? smile

2. Haunty profile image80
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

No error messages here, but I published four hubs in the past 30 hours and it was a pain as the hub tool was extremely buggy.

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You wrote 4 hubs in 2 days? You must be shot. smile

1. Haunty profile image80
        Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I must be shot. wink

working