jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Comments Settings

1. tamron profile image53
    tamronposted 5 years ago

Is their away to set the comment setting where the comment box appears at the top instead of the bottom?  I know when I leave a comment I don't like to scroll way down in order to leave a comment.

Thanks for the Help

2. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

You mean right at the top of the hub? Only if you place all your capsules under your comment box when you make the hub. But why would you? People will just think it's a blank hub half the time and not scroll down further.

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No,I mean instead of scrolling down all the exsitting comments.  Can the comment box be set on top of the list of comments?  I don't want my comment capsule on top of my hub.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You mean you would like to be able to leave a comment in the comment box, before reaching the actual comments left?

That's what I am getting from what you said. And, I think the reason for Staff and programmers haven't done that is so readers will take some time to read some of the comments, which at times clarifies what was in the hub.

Sometimes hubs don't answer all questions and being that, many people leave comments with other relevant questions, which the hub author answers. So, if you do have a question with regards to the hub, then you would be able to read the answer before you leave a comment?

Just my view on it.

tamronposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok Thanks that Makes Since!

1. Cagsil profile image60
            Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. Glad I could help. wink big_smile

working