jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Staff Please Check Amazon Capsule?

1. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Staff,

I have been editing my hubs all morning and just recently realized that when I select the option to put in specific codes and the default # of spaces is showing 4 as the number of codes that can be put in, BUT the actual number of spaces available is ONLY 3 empty slots.

This seems to be happening more often than once, because it's now happened on 3 or 4 hubs, which I am modifying Amazon capsules.

Thank you for your time.

Cagsil

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Anyone else seeing this too?

3. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 5 years ago

Hi Cags,
    I have tried to duplicate this bug but haven't been able to.  When I add an Amazon capsule it defaults to three options with three boxes for codes.  I'll continue to look for it on our end, and if you'll let us know if you continue to see this issue, we'd appreciate it!  Thanks!

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Robin,

Yes, I am aware that when you open the capsule itself it defaults to 3, but when you select the option on the left, it then defaults to 4, but only has 3 spaces/slots available.

That's what I meant. Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough the first time.

1. Robin profile image
        Robinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cags.  I was able to duplicate the bug.  It happens intermittently so the first few times I tried it didn't reproduce.  Thanks for the heads up and I've let the team know!  Have a great night!

Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Robin. smile

working