jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Starting back on HubPages, looking for some feedback.

1. Klondike0723 profile image61
    Klondike0723posted 6 years ago

I started about 7 months ago on HubPages.  I was wondering if anyone could take a look at a few of my Hubs and see if they look alright, and if I should continue that writing style or switch.   Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome back smile you can post urls to your hubs in the 'extreme makeover' forums wink jus sayin big_smile

3. Klondike0723 profile image61
    Klondike0723posted 6 years ago
    1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I reviewed the gaming mouse hub. I did not see anything wrong with the hub. It was written well. I would recommend adding a comment capsule. That is needed for those who have questions about the mouse etc. Or maybe someone who would just like to leave a comment. smile

Gaming also needs a comment box, I don't think you want advertisement from Neiman-Marcus about shoes in the place where comments should be.smile

Klondike0723posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I suppose I accidentally deleted the comment section, thanks for the heads up and feedback.

1. AEvans profile image71
          AEvansposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Great job and welcome back to HP! Impressive! smile All of us have deleted the comment box at one time or another. One be our first time and wouldn't be our last  time. smile

Haha, I didn't even know you were able to delete it.  Thanks again for the feedback, and welcome back.

4. thranax profile image34
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

I looked at your Gaming Accessories hub. Its wonderfully laid out. You use the capsules fine and there is plenty of content to justify each section. The layout keeps my attention between the graphics, links, and affiliate capsules.

Good work Klondike!

~thranax~

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your feedback.

working