jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Creating a hubpages article to index hubs

1. Writen4u profile image93
    Writen4uposted 6 years ago

I've been writing do-it-yourself hubs that pertain to a certain model of car.  Every time I write a new article I add a link to it in the other like hubs in a section at the bottom entitled "other blah blah blah DIY's".
    The list is starting to get long and very time consuming to add a link to each hub every time I get a round to fixing something on my car and writing an article.
    So my question is, would it be acceptable to write a new article that has a summary of each DIY with the link then I can just link that one article to all the other hubs. From what I gather from the rules is that I can use as many links as I want as long as they are going to other hubpage articles.
    Also none of my hubs are commercial (selling anything).
    I've seen this done for money making hubs, so I'm just wondering if there is any consequences to doing this with my Do-it-yourself hubs.
    Thanks.

2. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Yep. It's called a capstone hub I believe.

3. paradigmsearch profile image93
  4. paradigmsearch profile image93

In the interests of full disclosure...

"Hub published by darkside 2 years ago"

So maybe new stuff has happened.

5. Writen4u profile image93

Thanks for the link.
    I'm not really interested in the program or money I would just like to have it so every diy is summarized and easy to find. So I guess now I'm a little confused, do I have to have hubpages approve my hub or is that only if I want to participate in the program for extra income?
    Thanks.

6. paradigmsearch profile image93

I went back and skimmed it some more. Your hubs are already published, so the program aspect is moot.

As to your question, I'm guessing HP would be fine with it. However...

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

7. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/80627

There was a discussion in the Challenge forum. It discusses the program (which doesn't exist any more as paradigmsearch said) as well as other info you might find useful if you are going to do this.

1. paradigmsearch profile image93
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Good link. The last post there seems to confirm that HP is fine with capstone hubs.

8. Writen4u profile image93

Ok, Thank you all for your replies.
    I'm thinking like the last post link. Because they are all hubpage articles that are non commercial it should be fine.
    thanks,
    Writen4u

working