jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Suggesting Links

1. gabgirl12 profile image78
    gabgirl12posted 5 years ago

I just started using it. Finally I figured how!

But, I wanted to know if I need to let hubbers know that I've suggested links to their hubs. I'm not sure how it is on propriety.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Be careful with that link tool - it very often suggests links that are not really pertinent to your hub.  After all, it is only a dumb program, looking at keywords and tags - not real content.

To answer your question, though, I seldom let hubbers know when I've linked to them.

1. gabgirl12 profile image78
        gabgirl12posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw that. It allows me to choose however what links I want to suggest.

Most of them point towards hubpages so I thought I'd ask because some are pertinent to my hub. But, I'm trying to have them point more towards community pages to keep the credibility.

1. sofs profile image86
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You really do not have to inform those hubbers..you are actually doing them a service.. I have many of my hubs linked to...but I have discovered that because I  track my incoming links.

1. lobobrandon profile image84
            lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup I get lots of traffic ( compared to my total traffic smile ) from links. It's great when that happens. It's actually competing with google traffic smile
            I guess this shows the quantity of traffic that I receive big_smile It's half a century a day in total; minus 10 - 15 at times

working