jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

My first Hub.

1. Deborah Rangel profile image60
    Deborah Rangelposted 5 years ago

Guys i need some feedback on my Hub please send in your suggestion: http://deborahrangel.hubpages.com/hub/o … ee-schools

1. tsarnaudova profile image80
      tsarnaudovaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Deborah,
      I just read you hub. It is on important topic. Obesity is really a problem, not only in US, but also in my country. It is readable and surely catches the eye with that beautiful picture.
      To anyone interested in such profession it would help if you write more about what subjects are included into the different programs, how long it takes to study, and how much does it cost.
      I hope my comment will be of help and wish you sucsess!

Deborah Rangelposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your feed back, just needed your opinion should i make another hub in regard with different programs, or add it on this Hub???

1. tsarnaudova profile image80
          tsarnaudovaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think that another hub would be much better. This one is already there, and if you make one or two additional arround the same subject, they could supplement one another.

Thanks for your advice

2. Deborah Rangel profile image60

Thanks for your advice

2. Alecia Murphy profile image82
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I think you did a good job of staying on topic and keeping things concise. It was easy to understand and the quiz at the end was a good idea as well. If you want to do a complimentary hub with basic course registration information and possible ways to get books that would be good as well. But you did an excellent job overall!

Thanks Alecia i was in doubt with the topic that i would not do justice to it but am glad to hear that you liked it smile

working