There's an easy way to check if your Hubs have been stolen.
1. Go to the "my account" page and click on "export csv" at the top left of your Hub list. You'll get an Excel spreadsheet with a list of the URL's of all your Hubs.
2. Go to Copyscape.com and sign up as a Premium member (not Copysentry).
3. Buy at least enough credits to cover all your Hubs - the cost is 5 cents per page (i.e. 5 cents per Hub). Yes, I know it means spending money - but even 200 Hubs is only $10.
4. In the top right hand corner, select "Batch Search".
5. Click "Add URL's" and copy and paste all your Hub URL's from your spreadsheet, one per line.
6. Check the URL's look right, then run the Batch.
Copyscape will send you an email when the search is done - then you've got the tedious job of going through them to identify the real problems. Unfortunately you do get a lot of "false positives" owing to the Related Hubs feature, but you get used to that.
by Vinaya Ghimire3 years ago
How many of you have your hubs stolen?I have 152 hubs of which 11 have been stolen.
by Jessica4 years ago
I found out this morning that this site had stolen at least 2 of my hubs. The more I looked, the more I noticed that it appears every single post on the site is a stolen hub, completely copied in most cases (including...
by Peg Cole3 years ago
Hooray! For months now I've been trying to figure out who to report the "alleged" infringement on one of my hubs where 9 links to ads have been placed. Whenever I would click the link it would take me to an...
by Sally Gulbrandsen21 months ago
I have a few Hubs which still have stolen copyright notices on them. after many attempts to get them removed. Will this make them ineligible for transfer to one of the Niche Sites?
by Writer Fox4 years ago
There are several stolen Hubs on these sites:besidesthebible.comspiffyboutiques.comIt looks like they are both run by a Hubber in Australia. They are both hosted by an American hosting company and you can file...
by Melody Trent5 years ago
I have been spending part of the day sending emails to hubbers whoses content has been stolen. This website has stolen at LEAST 20 hubbers work (After emailing and talking to a lot of people I AM POSITIVE that this site...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.