jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (20 posts)

Stolen Hub/s at Xiaoduola

1. IsadoraPandora profile image83
    IsadoraPandoraposted 5 years ago

I cannot find a contact area on this website. They have taken my entire Mirena article and posted it on their website.

It looks like they are taking a lot of articles from people.

How do get my stuff taken down?

I am going to start making my articles into image files, maybe that will keep people from stealing them so easily. neutral

Thanks for your help.

1. marriedwithdebt profile image77
      marriedwithdebtposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That will keep them from getting stolen, but it will also keep them from being read by anybody as search engines won't be able to crawl them.

2. Don Fairchild profile image80
      Don Fairchildposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can search for all sites that have your material on it. 
      Just go into Google and put a fragment of one sentence from your article surrounded by quotes.  Google will display all sites with that exact wording in it.

Enter this in google with the quotes  "symptoms of the Mirena Crash. Erratic emotions, rage, depression"

This sentence taken from your article.  I got numerous hits when I did it.

2. IsadoraPandora profile image83

I cannot even post a reply on the stolen Hub. Their website keeps having errors and doesn't want to load.

Is this going to affect my Hub earnings?

I really don't know how to contact these people as there are no Email Us or Call Us links.

1. relache profile image91
      relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's simple matter to look up their domain registration,

http://www.whois.net/whois/Xiaoduola.com

3. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 5 years ago

I went to it a few times an it simply says "service unavailable"...  Maybe (cross your fingers) it's already been taken down.

Thanks for letting us know!

EDIT:  Never mind, it's back... Off to hunt.

4. IsadoraPandora profile image83

Thank you for the link. I don't know how to do all that stuff, lol.

Thanks for your responses!! :-)

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I'm getting "service unavailable."  Maybe it's been taken down as it should be.

6. IsadoraPandora profile image83

I'm getting the same message. I sent an email anyway though. lol

I am mad.

I am finally making money here and the thought of someone stealing traffic and possibly my paycheck kills me. hmm

7. poetvix profile image66
    poetvixposted 5 years ago

Alert the Hubpages staff.  I had a hub stolen some time back and could not contact the host site.  The Hubpages staff really helped me and got the entire issue resolved though it was not their problem.  Since that time I have heard this again and again from many a Hubber.  I hope this works out for you.

IsadoraPandoraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much. I am keeping an eye on the site. It keeps coming up and then crashing. If they don't remove the article quickly, I will ask HubPages for help. Thank you for the suggestion!

2. relache profile image91
      relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

As authors retain the rights to their work, it's our job to defend our own material, not the staff.

IsadoraPandoraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That may be so, but it never hurts to ask. So far, HubPages has been more than helpful when I ask them for help.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Well, so far as I know...you never have to contact the host site of stolen work anyway.  You just contact big daddy Google with a DMCA complaint.

http://support.google.com/bin/static.py … page=ts.cs

9. wordscribe43 profile image93

I'm figuring out who they are:

So far I know the IP address is:  98.126.239.27

Hold on...

10. wordscribe43 profile image93

784341869@qq.com (email address)

They have approx. 20 sites, located in china, registrant's name:
    tianhang huang

Also says this:  IP address is being used by a server (rather than an end user) to vend web pages or other on-line content.

I'm guessing that means they're using a proxy server???

Apparently hosted by Krypt Static allocations, in Orange County, CA  Can't figure out how to contact or IF you can contact yet, though.  BRB

Oh, okay, I think it's  abuse@krypt.com

11. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

Report them to Google Adsense. There is a form on their site.

I worry sometimes that some people get their Adsense Accounts suspended - because of malpractice.... BUT it's the people who steal their articles, that are putting them in that position. People can't always work out who the original author is.

G/Luck.

12. IsadoraPandora profile image83

Thank you so much for all your help!! I contacted Krypt.com and now I think I will shoot an email to Google.

Thank you all very much!!!

1. wordscribe43 profile image93
      wordscribe43posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome... let us know if you're successful.  I emailed a couple of other friends of mine here at HP to let them know their hubs were stolen as well.

13. Debby Bruck profile image79
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

I would like to bookmark this forum discussion. It contains helpful information. thanks to all.

working