jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

HOW CAN I PAY WITH NO JOB

1. profile image59
    scene-2012posted 5 years ago

peep this, now the school found out that i was due to pay 1000s of dollars for college. I do not know the hell why, but i didn't even go to school since the early or middle or 2007. Now is like about 4 semesters i didn't gone back to college. The last college i went was university of houston from august 2006 to may 2007.

Since i move here in june of 2007, mails is been coming been several months later, about the payment that i have to pay. Is like paying the house / light bills but this is like 10 times the payment. Now that's is bullish, and when i move to another city, state, country or another continents, then it will be the same. It's like my college is following me where i go. If i put the college when i start and end i should have put 8/2006 to 5/2007. But i put up 8/2006 to 5/2008. If it was 2009 my bills might go 2 times or 50% more. It's too late to handle this.

Here's my bill now. it's about $8539. Every month i pay about $105 every month. I wish the government should help me, but it's not fair , how about every other people who got the college bills to pay. I do not know how to going to change or help to settle this. I hope you people there pay your college bills during or after your college. If having your child or children them it might seen worst anytime.

For now my annual payment at my job is about $8000, but in December my payment may go to $9000 or $9500. And at the end of 2008 or January 2009, let's preview that i may make up to $10000 or more by 2012

1. rbe0 profile image61
      rbe0posted 5 years agoin reply to this

lolwut?

2. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think it is fairly obvious you didn't get your moneys worth of education from college.  Ask for your money back. smile

1. relache profile image88
        relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well played.

3. Paul Wingert profile image80
      Paul Wingertposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Here's a novel idea, pay your tuition!

2. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You went to college and it's not fair that you have to pay the bill?  It would be fair that the government (meaning someone that didn't go to college and didn't run up the bill) should pay your costs?  How's that again?

1. homesteadbound profile image91
      homesteadboundposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Jeez, this is one tough town...

4. blondepoet profile image71
    blondepoetposted 5 years ago

What crap that is. If you go to school you pay, if you are not at school you don't as you need all your money for booze, smokes and pizzas ( I prefer prawns)In my case add makeup,dental floss and fake tan spray God if someone wanted me to pay for something I wasn't doing I would complain to the Prime Minister

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/Ivory_Precious/46221_wallpaper280.jpg

5. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I understand that if he lived in most places in Europe, his entire college education would have been free. (source: 60 Minutes TV show)

Of course, the whole continent is going bankrupt... (source: the daily news...)

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

cool lol

6. rbe0 profile image61
    rbe0posted 5 years ago

Thank your for properly citing your post.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. lol

1. rbe0 profile image61
        rbe0posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I sent u an email i think

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You thought correctly. smile

Was there some specific item or post I was supposed to see?

working