jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

eBay Payment for October

1. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

My eBay Income was over $90 in October but I did not get this payment. I guess they send payments around 25th of every month. Did anyone of you get payment from eBay last month (PayPal)?

neutral neutral neutral

2. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 8 years ago

My eBay payments arrive anywhere between the 20th and the 23rd of the month, and I get an eBay payment each month.

1. elayne001 profile image56
      elayne001posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I applied for ebay when I first started. Do you think I might be accepted by now if I apply again?

1. relache profile image90
        relacheposted 8 years agoin reply to this

As I do not work for eBay's Partner Network, I can't even begin to guess.

2. guidebaba profile image59
      guidebabaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Even I get payments every month through PayPal. But last month I did not get any payment. Wondering what went wrong. neutral

1. relache profile image90
        relacheposted 8 years agoin reply to this

My last payment from eBay was on September 25th.

Have you considered contacting eBay about this?  I think you are wasting your time asking everyone here to speculate on your situation.

3. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 8 years ago

What's the minimum payout, anyways?  $25?

4. sunforged profile image75
    sunforgedposted 8 years ago

yes $25 ..well actual 25 units of currency whatever that may be

5. camlo profile image88
    camloposted 8 years ago

I can't even apply to Ebay. I only get as far as 'company information', and because I don't have a company ... How does everyone else do it? Or might it have something to do with the fact that I live in Germany?

6. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

My last payment from Ebay was October 21st. They recently raised the minimum payout from $10 to $25.

working