jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (19 posts)

Follow and Unfollow on Questions and Forums

1. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

Why can I no longer click on the Follow and Unfollow button on the Questions and Forums? I used to be able to do that without having to respond myself. A question was asked and I wanted to follow to see what everyone said because I had the same question. To follow it, I had to respond. My response was: "I will wait for the answer with you. Good question!" People clicked on the negative points because of this. All I wanted to do was follow, but it would not let me do it without responding. It has not always been this way.

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Homestead you did that on one of my questions as well - I gave it a plus 1 because you explained the reason big_smile

2. lobobrandon profile image85

And I can follow without any problem. But I have a problem adding pics to my hubs. Every pic appears 3 times a week back it was 2 times the same pic. It's now 3 weeks since this problem of multiple images began and if I delete one all get deleted sad

So first I have to add them to my account photos then add them to my hub - I can't directly upload them as before

homesteadboundposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The follow thing happened on a different questions today. I even tried to unfollow this question and as soon as my mouse moves over the Unfollow button nothing happens. But I just went back and checked and it changes to the hand over just a very small part of it towards the bottom. On the forums it is the whole box. I think it has changed size recently.

lobobrandon - what does you mouse do on a follow/unfollow button on a question?

And I am not having any problems uploading my own pictures or pictures from flickr. It is kind of strange that we are having different problems.

It's normal the whole box is clickable and the hand appears. Yup I'm the only one with the pic problem then and you have a follow problem

I hate to tell you this, but I like my problem better. I love using pictures too much to have that problem.
            But sometimes I will upload a picture, enter in all the information in all three text locations. When I click save, nothing shows up, and then when I open the photo capsule, nothing is there - not the picture or anything that I had typed. I think that is strange.

That happens at times. I always copy all the text I type just in case smile

3. lobobrandon profile image85

Ok I'm having the follow problem as well now!! Only the extreme bottom of the button is clickable

Glad to hear it's not my imagination! wink

Haha but I got the follow prob and the pic prob sad
          Never-mind I'll just add all new pics to the account & then to the hubs smile

Have you mentioned this in the forums? So that staff would be aware of it?

Yes I did twice no response. So I'll just wait for sometime and after the holidays will send them a direct message if the problem still remains

I would be so frustrated. I like to use pictures too much!

It lets me use pics but I don't feel like adding any after all the problems. But I still do add pics as that's what keeps the readers reading big_smile

big_smile

2. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 5 years ago

Going to bed in a few minutes, so if you leave anything, I will not get to it immediately. The earliest will be Sunday night.

Ok Good night smile
      Merry Christmas

3. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

The follow or unfollow thing might be another glitch. I tried to unfollow a questions and I clicked and no response. I had to go back to the email and stop following it from there. So maybe a staff member will see this and tell us if we have a glitch or not.

I hope they do see it. I just happened to see that I could click on only the very bottom.

working