jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Do I need to Associate a Google AdSense Account?

1. profile image60
    Prajentposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to earn money without associating with google adsense? please help.

1. ankitharrytom profile image81
      ankitharrytomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No, at least not on Hubpages

2. brittanytodd profile image92
      brittanytoddposted 5 years agoin reply to this

If you want to generate profit from AdSense or the HP Ad Program, you will need an AdSense account.  Otherwise, you can use the affiliate programs like Amazon and eBay to earn.  I hope this helps.

2. profile image60
    Prajentposted 5 years ago

thanks of help. the problem is google adsense is not approving my application.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
      mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You have only been a member for 8 days and only have 2 hubs. Adsense approval requires more evidence that you have produced quality writing on the Internet. If you live in India approval can take 6 months of good quality content (with good written levels of English grammar and spelling). If you live in most other places the process should be quicker, but you still need to have quality content they can see available on the Internet. Be patient, publish more, then reapply!

2. ankitharrytom profile image81
      ankitharrytomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Prajent,
      Even if you are in India you can get Adsense before 6 months, you just require some quality content under your account. Write 6 quality Hubs and then apply.
      I am from India and I got my Adsense within the 1st month of my working on a HubPages like site.

working