jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Tweaking the comments capsule/area

1. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

We have the option of placing the last comment first so we don't have to scroll down to the bottom to view new comments. But when replying to said comments we still need to scroll all the way down to reply. I am thinking that for people with lots of comments it makes no difference if the capsule is at the bottom.

My suggestion is that when we opt for the last comment first, the comments box be moved to the top so we can reply to our comments without having to scroll all the way down.

I hope I made sense!

Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Anyone? Bumping myself!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Cardisa,

The fastest way to get to the bottom of a page is using the spacebar or unlocking the keypad on the right side of the keyboard and then using the page down function. I understand what you're saying, but the comment box is at the bottom for a productive reason and it has to do with earnings....the nice block ad at the bottom.

Hi Cagsil. I understand. I'll try your suggestion. I had no idea I could do that. Thanks.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hello Cardisa. You're welcome and manage to learn something new. smile lol

Thanks and yes! tongue

2. lobobrandon profile image91
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I never use the spacebar big_smile thanks cags! I just use the scroll bar on the browser and drag it all the way down

working