jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Goal Setting...100th Hub Will Go Up Today!

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

In accordance with my goal setting strategies for the New Year (ha!), I will be finishing my 100th HUB today in line with my goal of having 100 hubs up before my anniversary date of joining HP on January 12, 2011.  YAY! 

However, I'm still 4313 views shy of reaching my goal of 100,000 views before my year anniversary. sad  I still have SIX days! Care to place bets if I make it before the 12th?

Thank you to this crazy, big fat dysfunctional family I joined almost a year ago.  You (most of you, if you leave out the religious nuts, the aetheists with an ax to grind, the whiners and complainers, the perverts, and the stalkers) are good people!

1. lobobrandon profile image84
      lobobrandonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haha I guess you'll reach your target. Btw how do you know the exact date that you joined? I would like to know mine smile

Congrats on 100 hubs and I wish you all success

DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I looked through the dates on all my hubs and saw the date of the first one.  I joined that day and wrote my first hub the same day.  It's terrible, by the way!

Thanks, LoboB!

Oh year that's right big_smile lol
          Silly me cool I wrote mine the first day itself or night to be specific. It was 21st Sept big_smile

Guess we'll both have to set some goals!  I need new ones!

Oh I already got a 30 hubs in 30 days planned after my exams. I would have begun already if my exams weren't postponed. My finals are going on now.

Yes, definitely don't do it now.  I did it twice and it nearly drove me crazy the second time.  I won't do that for a long time, I think!

Haha big_smile

2. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 5 years ago

Congratulations in advance for hitting that 100th hub! I bet you will reach that 100,000 views within the next 5 days. smile

3. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

I hope so, I've seen a huge upswing in traffic since Christmas, but think that has to do with alot of engagement rings found in those Christmas stockings!

working