jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

"See all 6 pictures"

1. Leah Helensdottr profile image75
    Leah Helensdottrposted 5 years ago

Why does this appear on the first picture in a hub I just published?  The other six pictures are some of the others in the hub, but I don't want this link (or whatever it is) to appear.  I've unpublished the hub until I find out how to get rid of it.  I did try deleting that capsule and creating a new one, but the "link" still appears.  The Hub title is "Extraverts and Introverts:  How Your Myers-Briggs Preference Affects the Way You Interact with People."

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Whether or not the slide show option is active on a Hub is a setting you can control.  If you don't want it, just turn it off.

1. Leah Helensdottr profile image75
      Leah Helensdottrposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh!  Okay, let me see if I can find that and turn it off.  Thanks.

2. Leah Helensdottr profile image75

That worked--thanks again!  I had no idea what was causing it.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Leah,

Edit the hub in question. While in edit mode, scroll down a little and look to the right hand side. You will see some "red" letters, which are command which you can set yourself.

Once you have put 5 or more photos into a hub, the slideshow viewer becomes active. You can shut it off, via those command settings. I think it's the first command. Click on it and you will see an option to uncheck a box? If you uncheck the box, then the slideshow viewer will be turned off.

Then click done editing at the top of the hub and you should notice it disappears.

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

People do seem to watch the slide show when it is enabled,  so I leave it on.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ditto.  I even get a fair number of clicks from slide shows.  Enough that I consciously try to get the minimum of 5 pics needed to make a slide show.

2. Leah Helensdottr profile image75

Really?  Maybe I should reconsider.  Thanks for the info, psycheskinner and wilderness.

working