jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Can we have word count also on the My Account Page please?

1. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 5 years ago

I have been adding content to all hubs with a word count of less than 500 on a priority basis before modifying other hubs. As of now, I have to check each and every Hub to see the word count. It would have been very helpful if the details were available on the my account page too.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good idea!

1. dipless profile image86
        diplessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

not a bad idea.

2. John Holden profile image61
      John Holdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I can see that being useful.

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image59
    Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago

I think having lots of little details on the main account page makes it cluttered and harder to read.

How about a scan/review page for word counts, sort of like how you check for violations or broken links?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Either that or maybe some type of question mark beside each hub name, and when it's moused over it displays more in depth info such as word count.

2. Anamika S profile image68
      Anamika Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the support Guys. It is really difficult to check each and every hub page when you have a lot of hubs. I don't think an additional column for word count could hurt. Hestia DeVoto, Your idea could work well too.

3. brittanytodd profile image90
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

This is a good idea.  I would also like to be able to see a lot of the stats that you can only see on hubs.  On the iPhone app, you can click on the hub title and it will bring up all of the stats related to the hub--even the graph!  I think having a "Stats" link next to "Edit" would be so helpful when trying to look back on these older hubs and determine whether they need to be edited.

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

I like the idea of this too. My hubs are nearly always longer than I intend them to be, but I would still like to know the exact word count of any one hub.

working